Sunday, August 2, 2009

Create a driveway arch in... err - The Sims 2?

I thought it was one of the most ridiculous articles, but then - I don't play the Sims, or it's part 2, nor have I ever played it (so I guess I'm not the right person to passing judgements), but that said, I found this article on Wikihow on how to create a driveway arch.

Really not something I'd do, but is it really of any use? From the description,


An arch makes your house more unique than just dumping a driveway or garage next to it. Here is how to create a driveway arch in Sims 2.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! I think sanity is at an all-time low, with how-to guides topping the list. I know WikiHow's got interesting things now and then, but this... it takes the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment